I’m glad I did. Not only was it a mild wake-up call, but a great introduction to some topics that I don’t see often in the real world – topics like partial functions & currying, closures, creating modules, and working with prototypes. I’m not ashamed to say this took a better part of a Sunday afternoon, as it was quite rewarding to see that “100%” show up on the screen. Some of the tests were ridiculously easy, some were challenging, and there were a few where I didn’t really know what I was supposed to do, but eventually got something working while sticking to the topic at hand.
I’ve uploaded a fork of the project to github with my completed answers. More tests may be added into the future, so I’ll be able to simply pull them down and hack away. It will also be nice for my future self to look back on this in a year or two and have a chuckle at the expense of my present self.